Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, April 19, 2006

Hydrosphere.

Paper on friday..
Environmental Chemistry.
(jane..that's why so geography la)

I'm so sick of environmental chemistry already!!
that's the thing with having papers TOO evenly spread out.
I don't feel the stress!
and that's Not good.

anyway..random stuff.
I LOVE THE MUSICAL THE WEDDING BANQUET.
currently..
it's the only Cd that i can play and sing along smiling with a big big big grin.
so nicely funny.

and..
guess what sport i'm actually watching now?
nyeh..
1stly..i'm no sports fan..AT ALL.
the only time i watch sports would be during the olympics, SEA games etc.
and that's for the swim team.
the other sports i would bother to watch is Soccer.
during the World Cup and Euro season.
now.
i spent 2hrs last night watching a rugby match on tv.
and it's SOOOO exciting lar!
i felt for them man..
the team i supported lost tho.
:(
Northhampton Saints..i think..
nyeh..
it's just because Bruce Reihana is there..
He's some former All Blacks' guy who moved to England.
-shrugs-
nyeh.
can't believe i actually watched a match tho.
hmm.

There’s a somebody I’m longin’ to see
I hope that he, turns out to be
Someone who’ll watch over me
I’m a little lamb who’s lost in the wood
I know I could, always be good
To one who’ll watch over me
Although he may not be the man
Some girls think of as handsome
To my heart he carries the key
Won’t you tell him please to put on some speed
Follow my lead, oh, how I need
Someone to watch over me

0 Comments:

Add a comment