Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, April 07, 2006

Oliver!

Me thinks..
My criteria for a guy has gone up.
from whenever till now.
there seems to be a huge change..
comparing the guys i used to like...and those that i'm kinda a lil' bit attracted to now..
they're nothing alike.
i'm serious.
i did a whole mental comparison thingy just now..
and it's very interesting how the qualities one seeks in a partner changes with age.
like things that seemed important then..aren't quite as important now.
and qualities that really matters now..didn't at all looked quite as fun then.
hmm..

righty ho.
in other news.
i passsed my oh so scary test..
Thank God.
and i finished presentation for my envt proj today.
it was cool.
not much questions.
my group was chop chop straight to the point.
unlike the previous groups that smoked too much.
we might have sounded refreshing for a change..
hence the marks that we had a glimpse of looked good.
:)

other more horrible news.
Some irritating bird flew into my toilet today and shat on the window still!!
and it was like diarrohea-ing!
Gross.
I'm totally fine with it flying in...
and shitting into the toilet bowl and maybe even flushing it later..
but at the window still?
i had to spray water and now my entire toilet's wet.
:(
bah.
lousy bird with no courtesy.
bleah.

0 Comments:

Add a comment