Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, Mai 26, 2006

I start work next week.
and i reckon..
i promise to go for cell during that period at least la.
feeling kinda bad for not going last night.
didn't check the mails until this morning.
and was waiting for my results to come out and stuff too.
nyeh.

anyway.
my life's kinda messy at the moment.
as in..
sometimes it seems messy..
sometimes it seems not-so-bad.

what jamie has been doing recently.
very recently.
maple story-ing.
and.
surfing the web for baby stuff.
baby clothes.
baby names.
baby toys.
baby everything.
cuz..my little niece is gonna come out soon! like..
2 months time?
and.
cooking.
i'm the official maid at home.
i cook.
i vacumm.
i do the laundry.
and.
up till last night.
American Idol.
and.
some other rubbish stuff.

bah.
oh wells.

and i'm getting paid at a lower rate than what i got during my intern!
and it's the same company somemore..
:(
a 100bucks lesser
:(

0 Comments:

Add a comment