Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, Mai 19, 2006

Paper Hearts.

It's moments like this.
that i miss my twin.
and she's in the phillipines!
on missions.
WHY WHY WHY.
:(
i need her to be the logical voice in my head.
especially when i'm feeling oh-so-illogical right now.
she understands me la..
without me even trying to explain how i feel.
i know why she understands me.
because she was telling me all about it sometime during the past sem.
see.
she understands.
where is she?
how am i supposed to tahan until the 16th of june? before she even gets back here?
darn.
i oughta have met up with her before she left lar.
stupid procrastination.
:(
grrrr.

i so feel like directly asking the question.
'Eh..so...do you like me ernot?'
GAH.

i'm mental.

anyway..
in other news
Congrats to Winfrid Wong something something!
for FINALLY getting into NUS
after 3 years of trying!
this is what i call perseverance man!
gosh!
good job bro!
i'll see u there for 1 sem before i finally leave.
:)

0 Comments:

Add a comment