Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Mai 04, 2006

Tiny Bladder.

I'm Free!!
and we're back in business!
and...
I'm freee...
freedom smells sweeeeet
:)

today's paper was kinda hard.
and i was stupid.
i drank a whole lot of water before the paper right..
cuz of nervousness and stuff..
and then..
my bladder felt like it was gonna explode like at 245pm.
and the paper ends at 3pm.
and the last 15mins of the paper...you aren't allowed to leave the room.
so..
rights.
and i was scribbling madly...cuz i was trying to clear the questions that i'm not too sure of..
rights...
then at 2.59pm!
i caved in.
I asked to go to the toilet..
and obviously was denied.
duh.
but i didn't know it was 2.59 until after the exam when my friend told me..
so..
i was like a speeding bullet and all..
and yeah.
i'm cool.
took the bus to holland V for no apparent reason as well.
-shrugs-
i just had to roam free for a while.
yeah..
anyway..
the main point is..

MY APPOINTMENT BOOK FOR MAY-AUGUST SEASON IS NOW OPEN.
u can call me to book an appointment.
:)

I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Add a comment