Keeping the dream alive.

Sonntag, Juni 04, 2006

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered.

I'm feeling much better.
I don't exactly know why that's so..
but..
I kinda have a feeling what's happening around me now.
don't feel all THAT lost.
we'll see how it goes.

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"
Birds singin’ in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

Tomorrow's another work day.
The start of my last week at the lab..
at least for the month of june.
they might be getting me back during july..
tho nothing's confirmed yet.
It's like doing reservist training.
O___o
I'm super tired.
Slept super late last night while talking to JB.

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

No wonder he's one of my besties.
He knows exactly what's my weakness.
maybe it's because of all the training i've been giving him ever since we were 14..
he, on the other hand, trains me to use my senses.
I'm a vocal person.
A heart-on-the-sleeve person..especially if i'm on good terms to you.
I let people into my heart easily.
It's just the inner recesses which are harder to reach.
but still.
He's a listener.
He doesn't voice his emotions out...unlike me.
and that makes me learn to read him.
to read between the lines.
to sense things that aren't said.
and..
i reckon we complement each other.
:)

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

0 Comments:

Add a comment