Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Juni 15, 2006

Blue skies.

And we're back in business.
I've been away for like what?
a couple of weeks?
yeah.
anyway.
today's the last day at work..was supposed to be yesterday..but the GM asked me to stay for another day..
-shrugs-
I'm popular..what to do?
heh.
anyway...
this stint at the sales dept as secretary was boring man.
they pay me to answer the calls..simple enquires..fax documents..and surf the net..
basically paying me to bum around.
-shrugs-
easy money.
will be going back in july again.
i think.

anyway..
the laptop's back from the shop.
plus world cup's on every night.
i so need to tell u guys about the korea match.
I was there.
In the sea of Koreans.
:)
at Fort Canning.
:))))
some event organized by the korean embassy..
so cool.
anyhow..
am rushing off to granny's b'day bash.
will be back later.
toodles.

0 Comments:

Add a comment