Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, Juni 06, 2006

Bypass.

I'm cured i reckon.
I'm in love with the idea of being in love.
and that's all i guess.
:)

so...
yeah..
that thought struck me while i was walking from the lab to the factory.
:)
heh.

Almost managed to con 10bucks from my bengster kor.
cuz he got himself a promotion.
:)
and i was bugging him to treat me kopi or something.
and he's kinda busy these days..so he wanted to pass me 10bucks..
and i grab myself a cuppa...and return him back the change.
but..
i was telling him that they DO sell coffees that cost 10buckeroos per cup.
and he was like O____O
heh.
recap.
bengster kor's from m'sia.
has 2 kids..
is only..27+1.. 28..
rights.
so..obviously he isn't one of those who would be willing to fork out 10bucks for a cuppa.
haha.
so..i didn't get my coffee la..
altho he said that we'll go makan out on thursday/friday.
we'll see.
:)
(but..obviously i won't con his cash. for one..it's hard earned. next...he has 2 young kids..and prolly no more savings..with housing loans..car loans to settle and all..)

Next up.
My favourite production worker uncle is in hospital with a heart bypass.
:(
sigh..
i hope he's doing fine.
he had the op today.
still haven't gone to visit him yet.
:(
oh wells..
:(

0 Comments:

Add a comment