Keeping the dream alive.

Dienstag, Juni 27, 2006

Effing Pissed.

This post may sound melodramatic.
but i don't give 2 shits about it.
because this is my blog.

1. I hate it when people turn up late for appointments. (special clearances for perpetually late friends such as calyn and pam etc.)
2. I hate it when there's a change of plans. I have an anal need to know roughly the plan of the day.
3. I hate it when i get blow off. Effing hate it.

I hate this.

I've got a effing headache now.
No one to blame but myself.
Had a couple of bottles of beer in a short span of time.
Darn it.
I even missed my stop because of it. ended up having a longer walk home than necessary.

Perhaps this whole thing started when I needed a friend to rant to.
And no one picked up their phones.
Wanted to just bugger off to pete's place and help myself to the vodka stash.
but he's at camp.
darn reservist.
ended up not having dinner. finished a nora roberts novel at a disgustingly uncomfortable bench at borders for a couple of hours.

I think know i've fallen off the bandwagon.

I chose to turn away from You for some matters.
and now.
I'm stuck in nowhere.

I just hate this bleeding time now.
Erase today please.
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Add a comment