Keeping the dream alive.

Freitag, Juni 02, 2006

Passion.

I lost that.
I realised that i've kinda lost passion for almost everything.
I just don't have the urge to run my fingers down the row of ivory and ebony keys.
I don't have the urge to pick up the camera and explore singapore taking photos.
I don't have the urge to do anything.
It's really bad.
when you feel that you don't have the urge to read the Bible or to spend time with Him.
I'm slacking. and i'm slacking real bad.
but because stupid Passion is hiding somewhere.
i just don't feel like doing anything about it.
I'm just stuck in this rut.
This daily routine of going to work.
Popping on a mask.
Wasting 10hours doing crap.
Coming back home.
gah.
and this has nothing to do with the previous entry whatsoever.
so don't even try to link them up.
No links.
most of the stuff i do now..
is really a..
i do it because it's expected of me.
Where is the passion?

I just feel so aimless and yeah.
hate it.

0 Comments:

Add a comment