Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, Juni 03, 2006

The Sky Is Falling.

I had a couple of glasses of vino tonight..
A Moselle i believe.
very good stuff.
German white wines rule.
<33333

went up to malaysia to buy seafood today.
err..yeah.
-shrugs-
cooked curry crabs and prawns and fish for dinner.
and yeah.

i think i'm currently in a rebellious phase.
i just have this urge of rebelling..even tho i know what i'm doing is wrong.
but.
the urge is just there.
and i don't know..
:(

The Sky Is Falling.

I'm feeling quite grossed out by myself.
and the people that i want to rant to just aren't around at the moment or free or anything.
no offense but..
sometimes i want to rant to people who won't tell me what's right and what i should do.
because they know that i already know what i ought to do.
and they respect that i just need an outlet to rant and rant and rant.
and they won't judge me for my selfish actions and yeah.
i really don't need advice you see..
I just need a willing ear.

I just need a friend who cares.

Anyway.
remember the horrible girl i was ranting about last year in my lab?
Turns out that she's not the horriblest there now.
this other girl who looks harmless.
She's the worst.
Because of her...she managed to make my day shiet.
I knew her ever since i started my intern.
and she was fine..real fine..until i've got no idea when..
she PMS-ed on me.
so..
i dao her back lar.
i don't see a point trying to strike small talk again and again when all i'm gonna get is one word answers.
-shrugs-
so..that was then.
apparently..it's still the same this year..
they've got a new malay girl...
and tho i've never met her till yesterday...
she's so much nicer and friendlier than the other woman.
and i initiated small talk and got 1 word answers again.
i give up.
I'm gonna give her the polite stranger treatment..
which consists of thank yous and pleases in every single statement.
i mean...if that's the way you want it...you've got it.
i can always talk to others.
i'm pretty well liked there ok..

this guy, ok ok, says that i'm very nice.
and he told that to my boss..heh..not me..
so funny.
and yeah.
i'm popular lar..among the aunties and uncles.
everyone still remembers me.
because..i feel that..everyone deserves basic courtesy and respect.
regardless of where you come from..and what you do.
so unless you're damm bleeding rude.
i'll be polite and nice to you..
and with people that i can joke around with and am comfortable with..
i would be extra nice to them.
i'll offer them sweets and stuff.
i mean..their situations are pretty rough.
with familes and young kids to support and getting measly amounts of money..just because they're lowly educated and are factory workers..
seriously..for all their sweat and blood..they're paid even lesser than the super easy and cushy job of a receptionist.
who's basic job scope is to answer the calls and surf the internet.
i mean..
it's easy..i learnt all there is to learn in 30mins.
it's cushy..i don't have to move my legs at all if i didn't wanted to..
there's no one around watching my every move.
there's air con.
i get paid to surf the net and play games.
and still a temp receptionist earns more than them.

Life's not fair.

0 Comments:

Add a comment