Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Juli 13, 2006

Dairy Chocolate.

Gah.
lab has a biatch.
factory's biatch is still a biatch.
lab's biatch has changed..
the biatch from last year has stepped down to make space for the current biatch.
and she's a lot worse.
because she's kinda 2 face.
and that sucks.
ah wells..
not that i really care about that..
i just do the whole ally mcbeal thing of visualizing rubbish happening to her and all..
not that i'm proud of that.
but..
that keeps me sane.
there's this other girl that i'm closer too at work..
she's new...came in after i ended my IA.
my age :)
and she's malay.
she's cool lar.

right.
factory biatch is the same old girl.
only 22(my age..) acts as if she's the bloody boss.
came in today and told me.
Ai Ling, D needs this urgently. Can you get this done by tomorrow morning? -thrusts sheet of paper at me-
my reply..
ok.
-takes paper, throws it on the table, continues doing other stuff, thus ignoring her-

wah lau..no please..no thank you...she thinks she's my boss ar? even my boss does the whole basic courtesy thing lar.
and then after she left..there was nothing much left to do in the lab..
so i was like..
screw it lar...let's get it done today.
cuz she gave me the paper at 5.30..
and i passed it all back to D at 5.35..thanks to years of experience in irc, icq, msn, emails wherever..my typing skills are like top-notch.
:)
and D..who's heavily pregnant...whom i totally do not mind helping her do stuff..
was like..
THANK YOU!! i thought you can only finish in the morning.. :)
and i'm like...no worries..abit only..you need it urgently anyway.

seeee...
COURTESY.
is it THAT hard?
man.
what rubbish school is the biatch from anyway..

damm irritating.
grrrrr.

Shove it.

0 Comments:

Add a comment