Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, August 23, 2006

From Daphne's blog.

Supposed to have added this here eons ago..
ah wells..
From Daph's blog..
and..i don't remember being in your PE class leh...and i DO NOT traumatize people...THEY traumatize me...and...the jumping...i blame jing..i'm not really obsessed with germany...or maybe i am..but that's because i took german for a while...and germany's nice wad...

1. I’ll respond with something random about you
– You used to be in my PE class.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
– Spend a week without traumatizing people
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
– Yellow. Happy color.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
– How you’re so in control of your life
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
– It had something to do with you and Jing Jing jumping around outside the council room. 0.o
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
– Monkey. Cos you jump around too much. Muahahahaha.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
– Why are you so obsessed with German(y)? Heh.

0 Comments:

Add a comment