Keeping the dream alive.

Montag, September 11, 2006

Bonjour!

Realised I haven't blogged in quite a bit..
Busy lar
Anyway..
Ginger has been promoted and is now sleeping in my room's toilet..
this was because she was shitting and pee-ing in her area even tho she wasn't supposed to..
lance reckoned that she's seeking attention..
right.
and attention at 5am in the morning is what i can't give.
so...she's in my toilet for now..in case she pees or shiets..
then it'll be easier for me to clean..
but if she continues with this good behaviour...
she'll prolly get upgraded to sleeping in my room..and not just the toilet.
:)
her toilet's quite ok already..
and whenever it screws up..it's when everyone's ignoring her..
my dog is a bleeding attention seeker..
O___o

and she's soooo cute.
:)))))

gah.
suddenly..
the pile of homework and tests and projects seem to be growing exponentially.
i really do have to start clearing some of those.
sigh.
bugger.
bug.
bug.

0 Comments:

Add a comment