Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, Februar 10, 2007

As Requested.

Cal/Zhenli...
as requested..

Darling Jia..
I've known you for like...what...eons? since sec 1...which makes it..about 10 years i reckon...
heh..you've been through many many nonsense with me...from kenneth the bloody irritating stalker to well...pretty much everything..
Stuff like my 1001 crushes..crushes from like...heh..adam and others that i've managed to pile up over the years..and considering the fact that i used to be able to have 5 crushes at a single moment..it's not all THAT surprising lar..and likes/dislikes and all my bitching, complaining and whining..
For being there since days in Crez, to PJ, to NUS....and yar...we have NEVER taken a single module together...although we WERE supposed to...tsk tsk..
After you left NUS and left me there alone...i missed our weekly lunch sessions lar...times when we'll just lunch together and i'll bitch about almost every single thing..and you'll just let me talk your ear off...heh.
I MISS YOU LAR.
especially now when you're almost never available at home..so i can't call you..AND...you're NEVER on msn..
grawl.
and i haven't updated you on my current crushes!
aiyoooo..seee....how liddat how...you missed so many chapters liao....
tsk tsk..

Happy Birthday Darling Jia.. :)))

ilu.

2 Comments:

don't you love me too? hahaha.. okok.. anyway.. did you see my blog? we might have to change a day again.. coz one of the main leads not replying zhenli.. haha..
Wah rauuu..you all asked me to write about her wad...
no one asked for a letter per person right?
if u want...next time lar huh..hahaha
1 per week.
:)
got quota one ok...

Add a comment