Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, Juli 04, 2007

BSc.


finally finally finally GRADUATED!

and nope..there weren't any big dramas like me slipping/tripping/falling unglam-ly

tho i really thought that i would.

:

heh.

saw soooo many people that i've haven't seen for a gazillion years!


Jolene!

Thank YOU so much for coming and helping me with my gown and all...i know i'm a klutz..total klutz..

:DDDDD

wouldn't be able to do it without esther and your help!

:D

and you stayed thru it all!!!!

hahaha..

ilu!


Esther!!

Thank You for the hand-made chocolates! They're Delicious sia...they're all gone already.

heh.

:)))

-satisfied grin-


Jasmine!!

You'll forever be my toilet buddy...together with Mun...

we with the small bladders must stick together!

:)


i love all of you sia...

made the past 3.5years so much more bearable and exciting and fun!

:)

all the nonsense that we did and talked about..

:)))
Finally...
THANK YOU Lord...
for seeing me thru it all..
even when i was far away...You were faithfully standing there by me..
i really couldn't have done anything without You.


0 Comments:

Add a comment