Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, September 05, 2007

A Good Man.

I remember the days in nus where twin will joke about this vcf guy who lives near me..
she actually intro-ed us..but i sorta kinda forgot his name..anyway..we always refer to him as 'hao nan ren'...
and it's simply because...she thinks that he's a 'hao nan ren' and she keeps promoting him in front of me la...
sheese.

but i digress.

this entry is about my darling, beloved, neighbour!
HE IS A HAO NAN REN!
O___o

we're talking about the same guy who was SOOOOO irritating in sec 2!
cuz that's when i know him mar..

then he became a christian in poly...and it's a 180 deg change!
O__o
-impressed-

anyway...what happened today was...
i was on my way home from work..and i heard this piece of disturbing news on the radio.
1) some guy kenna hacked at telok blangah blk 63..which pertained to us..cuz our area mar..
2) some idiot threw a dog down from his flat in sembawang.

obviously i'm more concerned and disturbed over news 2..since the guy in news 1 was fine..just in hospital..and they caught the hacker..apparently some family dispute.

so...i msged him..
Me: Neighbour! Telok Blangah Blk 63 got someone kenna hack! den sembawang got some idiot threw a dog down frm a flat! My blood is boiling sia..i want to scold someone!
Him: You can scold me lor..
Me: wahahaha..but it's not your fault! Silly cow..heh..
Him: Cuz you wanna scold somemore.
Me: I'm very very impressed by you leh!! Your answer is like o.O you rock!! Cuz i'll never think of offering myself to kenna a scolding that I don't deserve..heh
Him: Haha. I love you as my friend..
Me: Pwoah. I so need to learn how to be more self-sacrificial. -impressed-

so...
see!!!
HAO NAN REN!!!
good man!
/thumbs up

0 Comments:

Add a comment