Keeping the dream alive.

Mittwoch, September 05, 2007

thingamajigs.

I heart heart heart viv!
she who entertains me at work with random nonsense on facebook.
like...licking me...and throwing ketchup at me...and other random nonsense!
hahaha.

i'm a facebooker lar.

heh.

ohhhh..
i'm like doing some random rubbish like trying to get movie kaki to buy me a bag/pouch to put my life app bible, wallet, and phone...and pens!
heh.
i realised that my bags are ALWAYS filled with unnecessary stuff..
they weigh a ton.
EVEN if all i have to do is to pop out to buy something in town etc.

so..
im still trying to hint at him to get me a pouch.
but...the smart bugger's like...trying to get me to go sks to buy present for a mutual friend..
thing is..
i have NO idea where SKS is!
O___o
i only know that it's at tiong bahru.
fullstop.

._.

i'm lousy..i know.

ohhhhhh
movie kaki's like...
can i just buy you a normal pouch?

-claps gleefully-

heh..at first..he was like...is your bday round the corner??
and im like..no..
but you can give me for random reasons like...
i'm your FRIEND...i'm your churchmate...i'm your senior in school.. etc.
-beams-

lalalalala.

/edit..i feel quite bad pressuring the poor guy to buy me a pouch when i'm the one who's working..heh..
it's the thought that counts!
:D
i'll go pouch shopping soon... :D

0 Comments:

Add a comment