Keeping the dream alive.

Samstag, März 01, 2008

143.

Was in town last night when I realised that I really do missed town.
Haven't been in town for quite some time tho..
Was waiting for the lights to change when I saw this man playing with a flyer..
He folded it in such a way that it looked like a hat...and he placed it on his head...
and I caught a glimpse of it and I was grinning at his silliness..
I reckoned he saw me grinning...because he was encouraged to put the flyer on his mouth to act as his lips..
And I had to bite my lips to prevent myself from laughing out loud..
Then..the lights changed.
Man...do I love quirky people.

And I figure it's time to do some reallocation of my finances..
Time to do abit of work on my portfolio...
Sheese.

And I prolly met a ton of people in town today..
met a friend for some dimsum...
and bumped into a long-lost friend at Plaza Singapura..
where we stood outside a shop for the longest time ever.

After which more bumps were made with a mate from school and a teacher from jc..

Amazing stuff..

And i spent an hour in the bookshop today..

I love the smell of new books.

0 Comments:

Add a comment