Keeping the dream alive.

Donnerstag, Mai 01, 2008

Of Christians and Tea-bags.

Some nonsense happened a couple of days back...and that really made me question myself..
like...i was so mortified.
spoke to a couple of people...emailed a couple of them..msned too..
and it's all well now...i hope.
won't hurt to make a list for easy reference as advised by my dear twin.
teehee.

the past few days also seemed to have a new and unfamiliar role being thrusted on me..
i usually don't psychoanalyse people..or rather...don't do it out loud and in their face..
i mean..it's a habit of mine..
one which i usually don't share with others..
like what the twin said..but you've got a Melancholic side in you..
and yeah..but the Sanguine side always takes front seat esp in front of others.
so well..
i'm a closet fretter and a chronic worrier.
anyhows...the conclusion of the psychoanalysis was quite insightful i would say..
can't further elaborate without having to compromise some of the stuff that shall not be said..
but...
the Lord has a time and place for everything. and all i have to do is to trust Him.

so perhaps i'll just continue to be a spectator and see how it all falls into place..doing what i like best...to psychoanalyse the situation and if need be..i'll pull a stop to production and give time-outs.
we'll see...hopefully it won't come to that.

in other news...
I hearty heart heart my twin
:D
we went shopping and for those who really know me...will know that i'm a terrible shopper.
i can't make my mind up for most things..
i whine when i'm tired.
and i just act like i would die to be somewhere else.
ahhh...today...
i only just can't make my mind up on which stuff to buy
hence i've only ended up with a top..
but i'm actually saw an esprit dress which i quite liked...
we'll see...i'm not a dress person tho
:D

and i'm breaking out in rash
darn it.
and i desperately need to suntan and lose weight
but i'm not all that desperate to bring the dogs to sentosa..
even tho it'll fulfil everything within a day...
i'll be in the sun the entire afternoon
i'll have to swim over to the faraway island...with my dog trying to drown me..
and my dog gets to go out and play!
it's a win win situation..
but...
it's really tiring..
and i'm always half-dead when i get back.
owner and dog..KO-ed.
O_o
we'll see.

0 Comments:

Add a comment